Escape from your daily hustle bustle lifestyle, and land on fun-filled Goa today. Visit the most popular destination in India and make some golden memories. Many people across the world comes to witness the nature, enjoy water activities and participate adventure sports.
Butterfly Island, Palolem Beach, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach and other beautiful places in North and South Goa will surely mesmerize you. Pleasant surroundings, buzzing nightlife and stylish beaches where you can witness picture-perfect sunsets and friendly locals are some of the reasons to visit Goa.
This fully customizable and budget-friendly Goa holiday package allows you to explore Goa’s famous attractions like Se Cathedral, Grand Island and many more. Roaming around the beaches and participating in the various water activities of Goa is always an unforgettable experience in Goa. Day trips to North Goa and its fascinating attractions fill your Goa travel itinerary bag with some great memories to cherish forever. So, join this 6 days Goa holiday package now, and have a wonderful colorful vacation.
What makes this tour so interesting
- Stroll around North Goa Beaches, most Famous for strolling Calangute Beach.
- Visit Tibetan market and enjoy shopping.
- Visit to Basilica Bom Jesus, St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica- Old Goa
- Visit Museum of Christian Art and Archeological Museum, and explore encient India.
- Visit the elite mansion around Goa, like Solar Suto Maior.
4 Days Goa Travel Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Goa
On your arrival our tour guide will pick you up from the airport or railway station and take you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and take some rest. Afternoon is free for leisure activities. You can visit nearby beach and enjoy the sand. Evening enjoy the crouse ride, where you will witness sunset from the middle of the sea. Return to the hotel.
Day 02: North Goa Sightseeing
After a delicious breakfast. Today we will take to a historical heritage journey in North Goa and spend a delightful time on its beaches. Visit Aguada Fort and Calangute Annexe. We will also visit Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. After completing all sightseeing’s of North Goa, return back to the hotel for a deep sleep.
Day 03: South Goa sightseeing
After a sumptuous breakfast, start a charming tour to delightful South Goa. Visit Shri Shantadurga Temple, Shri Manguesh Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Se Cathedral. Get lost in the beauty around of Mormugao Harbour from the Dona Paula Bay. Enjoy some quality time on a cruise at Mandovi River to witness the sunset. In the evening, get back to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Day 04: Goodbye Goa
After breakfast in the morning you will checkout from the the hotel. You will be transferred to airport/railway station to board your flight/train as per your schedule.
The tour ends with sweet memories.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Sightseeing by private car
- All Accommodations
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car are included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
25th August 2022
For Any Queries, you can Email Us or Call Us or Contact Us